THE MESS HALL waiver release of liability, waiver of claims, assumption of risks and indemnity agreement. BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE OR GIVE UP CERTAIN RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE OR CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
In the Release Agreement, the term Sports shall include any use or participation in the smash room facility and related equipment, and other activities, events or services provided, arranged organized sponsored or authorized by the Releases in any way associated or connected with The Mess Hall.
Assumption of Risks: I am aware that the sports involves usual risks, dangers, and hazards including, but not limited to accidents, which may occur in the facility, slips and falls, malfunction of equipment used; injury and open wounds, shock, stress or other injury to the body while participating, negligence on the part of other persons, and negligence done by oneself. I UNDERSTAND THAT NEGLIGENCE INCLUDES FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASES TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM RISKS, DANGERS, AND HAZARDS OF THE SPORT. I freely accept and fully assume all risks, and the possibility of injury, death, property damage or loss there of.
MEDICAL CONDITION: I understand that I will not participate if I am pregnant or thought to be pregnant, or under the influence of alcoholic substances. The Mess Hall highly recommends not participating if you suffer from epilepsy, cardio/respiratory disorder, hypertension, or skeletal, joint or ligament problems or conditions. I will consult with my physician if I have any concerns in participating.
1. TO WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AND TO RELEASE THE RELEASES from any and all liability due to loss, damage, to myself or next of kin. DUTY OF CARE UNDER THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT RSO 1990, ON THE PART OF THE RELEASES, I UNDERSTAND THAT NEGLIGENCE INCLUDES THE FAILURE ON PART OF THE RELEASEES TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS.
2. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any 3rd party.
3. This Release Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity.
4. This Release Agreement and any rights, duties, and obligations as between the parties to this Release Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the state of Minnesota and no other jurisdiction.
5. Any litigation involving the parties to this Release Agreement shall be brought solely within the state of Minnesota and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Minnesota.